Submitted by VINBot on Mon, 2019-08-12 04:54
- – How To Construct A Buy List
– Finding High Quality Stocks Starts With The World’s Simplest Valuation Measure
– There’s Mean Reversion Among Multiples
– You May Not Think You’re A Factor Investor, But You Are
– The Single Best Metric In Investing Is…
– Why Return On Equity Is So Important
– How Can Investors Spot Warning Signs Of Fraud
– It’s The Second Mouse That Gets The Cheese – Embryonic Industries
– Investors Should Look For Companies That Have A Pseudo-Monolopy
- Eddy Elfenbein: Only at extremes, like in 2000, but I don’t talk about it a lot, because I just don’t have anything interesting to say about it.
- Lots of people didn’t know.