Submitted by Dividends4Life on Tue, 2017-04-25 07:24
Linked here is a detailed quantitative analysis of International Business Machines Corp. (IBM). Below are some highlights from the above linked analysis:
Company Description: IBM's global offerings include information technology services, software, computer hardware equipment, fundamental research, and related financing...
Submitted by MarketFolly on Mon, 2017-04-24 13:30
- Activist investor Mick McGuire's Marcato Capital Management has filed an amended 13D with the SEC regarding its position in Buffalo Wild Wings.
- Per the filing, Marcato has sent a letter indicating they think the board and management at the company needs to be replaced.
- 3) Create a capital deployment strategy based on returns and profitability,.
Submitted by MarketFolly on Mon, 2017-04-24 13:00
Submitted by MarketFolly on Mon, 2017-04-24 11:30
- Roberto Mignone's hedge fund firm Bridger Capital has filed a 13G with the SEC regarding its stake in Atara Biotherapeutics.
- Per the filing, Bridger now owns 5.2% of the company with over 1.52 million shares.
- This means Bridger has boosted its position size by 725,870 shares since the end of 2016.
Submitted by Dividend Growth... on Mon, 2017-04-24 08:55
The Procter & Gamble Company (PG) provides branded consumer packaged goods to consumers in North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, India, the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America. The company operates through five segments: Beauty, Grooming, Health Care, Fabric Care and Home Care, and Baby Care and Family Care.
Last week, this dividend king raised its quarterly dividends by 3% to 68.96 cents/share. This marked the 61st consecutive annual dividend increase for the dividend king Procter & Gamble.
Submitted by Dividends4Life on Mon, 2017-04-24 07:21
It is a well-documented fact that a significant portion of the historical equity returns are a result of reinvested dividends. In Triumph of the Optimists: 101 Years of Global Investment Returns (2002), the authors looked at equity returns from capital gains and dividends from 1900 to 2000. They determined that performance in any given year was driven by capital appreciation, but long-term returns were largely the result of reinvested dividends.
Here are several companies looking to increase their long-term returns by raising their cash dividends...
Submitted by ttonca on Fri, 2017-04-21 16:35
Submitted by MarketFolly on Fri, 2017-04-21 12:57
- George Soros' family office Soros Fund Management has filed a Form 4 and 13G with the SEC regarding shares of Sigma Designs.
- Per the filing, Soros now owns 10.66% of Sigma Designs with over 4.06 million shares.
- The Form 4 indicates Soros was buying on April 12th and 13th at a weighted average price of $5.6371.
Submitted by MarketFolly on Fri, 2017-04-21 12:47
- Chase Coleman's hedge fund firm Tiger Global has filed an amended 13G with the SEC regarding its stake in Apollo Global Management.
- They now own 15% of Apollo Global with over 28.1 million shares.
- As we've detailed previously, Tiger has been boosting its APO stake.
Submitted by MarketFolly on Fri, 2017-04-21 12:00
- The content provided within this website is property of MarketFolly.com and any views or opinions expressed herein are those solely of MarketFolly.com and do not represent that of any firm or institution.
- MarketFolly.com is not an investment advisor of any kind, so do not consider anything on this page to be legal, tax, or investment advice.
- MarketFolly.com is not responsible for any third party links or content.
Submitted by VINBot on Fri, 2017-04-21 11:20
- In three hours, the food waste becomes a chemical-free fertilizer.
- Currently, KDG Ag haS one facility for processing food waste in Sacramento, Calif., that digests 15 tons of food waste every three hours.
- KDC Ag is building a second site in southern New Jersey that will digest anywhere from 60 to 100 tons of food waste every three hours.
Submitted by Dividends4Life on Fri, 2017-04-21 07:20
Submitted by MarketFolly on Thu, 2017-04-20 13:31
- The high speed trading behind your Amazon purchase [WSJ].
- Amazon wants Cheerios, Oreos and other brands to bypass Walmart [Bloomberg].
- Amazon, the world's most remarkable firm, is just getting started [Economist].
Submitted by Dividends4Life on Thu, 2017-04-20 07:19
Linked here is a detailed quantitative analysis of The Clorox Company (CLX). Below are some highlights from the above linked analysis:
Company Description: The Clorox Company is a diversified producer of household cleaning, grocery and specialty food products is also a leading producer of natural personal care products...
Submitted by Ken Faulkenberry on Wed, 2017-04-19 23:09
General Electric is an Industrial Powerhouse, but is it the right time to own the stock?