Submitted by VINBot on Mon, 2018-11-12 04:39
- So far we’ve provided the book recommendations from:
- Together with our own recommended reading list of:
- Taken from his writings, interviews, lectures, and twitter feed over the years.
Submitted by VINBot on Sun, 2018-11-11 23:24
- The intention of the Gorilla experiment, as you must have learned in the video, wasn’t to test your observation skills.
- Watching a video about invisible dancing gorilla isn’t going to make you immune to inattentional bias.
- Both the French and the Germans learned the right lesson from WW1 – that it was mostly a defensive war.
Submitted by VINBot on Sun, 2018-11-11 13:01
- In late 2015 we started offering a paid subscription service which is similar to the Blog, but we tell you exactly what stocks we bought and why—and sold every day, with a weekly summary of activity, open positions, how many shares we own and their valuations.
- Here is the list of private subscription stocks I have bought and sold since December 2015.
- 2018 Networking Co. (1/3 sold) 17% gain
Submitted by VINBot on Sun, 2018-11-11 12:56
- No big news in October.
- Market stunk up the place too.
- Stock Cost Price Gain Value Value Value
Submitted by VINBot on Sun, 2018-11-11 05:30
- Part of the weekly research here at The Acquirer’s Multiple features some of the top picks from our Stock Screeners and some top investors who are holding these same picks in their portfolios.
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries Inc. (NASDAQ: KLIC)
- The equipment segment contributes the majority of total revenue.
Submitted by VINBot on Sat, 2018-11-10 20:08
- The goal of a great Key result should be a better outcome for customers and increasing sales is just one measure of that.
- Fiddy would have been better off making the Key Result metric “the first 90 days.”
- Key Results will let a person know if their key result has been achieved.
Submitted by VINBot on Sat, 2018-11-10 17:50
- I closed out my position in OTEL last week for a 116% gain in about 15 months.
- Advertisements November 10, 2018
Submitted by VINBot on Fri, 2018-11-09 18:08
- I think Paddy Rodgers is doing a tremendous job running crude oil shipper Euronav, but I've decided to sell my shares.
- Just over a year ago, I wrote about Euronav as a potential value play.
- [[ Please visit site to read more ]]
Submitted by Dividends4Life on Fri, 2018-11-09 11:32
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT) Dividend Stock Analysis:
Linked here is a detailed quantitative analysis of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.(WMT). Below are some highlights from the above linked analysis:
Company Description: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. is the largest retailer in the world, operating a chain of over 10,000 discount department stores, wholesale clubs, supermarkets and supercenters...
Submitted by VINBot on Fri, 2018-11-09 06:10
- This week’s video is not a regular stock pick.
- The DSR Stock Cards are one of our members’ favorite tool at my membership’s website: Dividend Stocks Rock .
- This video should help you out in understanding all the strategy behind and why they have been built that way.
Submitted by VINBot on Fri, 2018-11-09 06:05
- But a dollar over 50 is roughly a two percent return.
- That means you can do that deal six times a year so six times two is a 12 percent rate of return.
- “The beauty of arbitrage is you can earn good returns that are non-correlated with the market.
Submitted by VINBot on Fri, 2018-11-09 06:05
- Here’s a list of this week’s best investing reads:
- This week’s best investing research:
- This week’s best investing podcasts:
Submitted by VINBot on Fri, 2018-11-09 04:01
- Direct investments into start-ups
- direct investments into very early companies “Listed VC companies” that offer access to a portfolio of Venture companies
- Interestingly, Rocket and Kinnevik were very close as Kinnevik believed in the future of E-Commerce and Rocket incubated a lot of promising E-Commerce companies including Zalando.
Submitted by VINBot on Thu, 2018-11-08 23:44
- The Punch Card Conference has an incredible line-up of speakers and thought leaders including David Abrams (in a rare public appearance), John Rogers, Jonathan Levin, Murray Stahl and more.
- I would argue that, if you don’t find that intersection, you’re not going to be very happy in life.
- John Chew: This seems like an EXCELLENT opportunity for students and emerging money managers at a CHEAP price.
Submitted by VINBot on Thu, 2018-11-08 11:23
- Although I bought stock at low prices and sold much of it at high prices, I failed to sell everything near the top and we are now stuck in a down cycle for the shares, despite the fact that the company is doing just fine.
- When things are great, the stock reflects that and analysts have high estimates for future profits and use high valuation metrics due to those rosy outlooks.
- Interestingly, the stock today is 50% below the level of year-end 2013, even though EBITDA is roughly the same.